This week, Armin van Buuren is getting ready to release his brand new album Intense. The new record took him a few years to make, and when we sat down with him in Miami during Miami Music Week, he said, "I sort of sat down in the studio and I just had fun, two years." He goes on to say, "I think this album has something for everybody. And I think it’s a very exciting and broad range of sounds and styles. 85% of it still trance."
Intense features a number of tracks Armin has been playing on his radio show and in his sets recently, including "Waiting for the Night" featuring Fiora, "Humming the Lights," "Forever Is Ours" featuring Emma Hewitt, and his chart topping track with Trevor Guthrie "This Is What It Feels Like." The album will be released May 3rd. Pre-order Intense here.
In gearing up for the release of Intense, Armin has put together a 30-minute minimix! The mix includes some of the songs on his album and a few of Armin's other recent tracks. Listen below:
01. Armin van Buuren feat. Fiora Cutler - Waiting the night (Beat Service Mix)
02. Armin van Buuren & W&W - D# Fat
03. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This is what it reels like (W&W RMX)
04. Armin van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
05. Armin van Buuren presents Gaia - Humming The Lights
06. Armin van Buuren feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever is Ours
07. Armin van Buuren & Arty - Nehallenia
Photo Credit Getty Images